Scale-up Leaders' AcademyHelping ambitious business owners prepare for sustainable high-growth, the Scale-up Leader’s Academy will enable you to scale sustainably with the support of your peers and a clear strategic plan.
What is it?
Spread over eight months, the Scale-up Leaders’ Academy is a programme of dedicated support that will help you prepare to scale-up your company faster and more sustainably through a mix of:
- Inspirational events
- Gazelle International scale-up coaching
- Peer-to-peer mentoring support
- Action-based learning
|Read more about the
Scale-up Leader's Academy
Who is it for?
The Academy has been designed specifically for business owners who are currently running established and fast-growing companies with at least 10 members of staff. The peer group you will become part of will be made up of at least 15 North East based entrepreneurs who meet these criteria.
Is there a cost?
The cost to join the Scale-up Leader's Academy is £3,000 +VAT, for Entrepreneurs' Forum members (membership costs £495 +VAT).
When will it be?
We are recruiting now for our third Scale-up Leader's Academy, which will run from October 2018 to May 2019.
What will the programme cover?
With a mix of scale-up coaching and peer-to-peer mentoring for you, and relevant business expertise and inspiration for you and your senior management, the Scale-up Leader’s Academy will give you a valuable insight into how successful organisations have scaled-up and engage your team along the way; allowing you to implement change immediately and transform the way you work.
Scale-up Coaching (for entrepreneurs):
- Introduction / Growth Mind-Set (08/10/18)
- People & Talent (12/11/18)
- Strategy & Planning (14/01/19)
- Execution & Implementation (11/02/19)
- Cash / Finance for Growth (11/03/19)
- Building a 'One Page Strategic Plan' (01/04/19)
Inspirational workshops (for entrepreneurs and their senior team):
- Authentic Leadership, with Floyd Woodrow (31/10/18)
- Culture and Values, with Bob Keiller (28/11/18)
- World-Class Teams, with Simon Hartley (12/12/18)
- Building a Brand, with Simon Middleton (23/01/19)
- Sales Masterclass, with Richard Lane (27/02/19)
- Getting Investor Ready, with Jonathan Gold (20/03/19)
+ on-demand access to a decade of research into the psychology of success through 'The Winning Mindset for Leaders' digital coaching programme. Starting on 04/02/19, participants will receive 12 weekly video insights from some of the world's most successful sport, military and business leaders.
+ a place at the Entrepreneurs' Forum's showcase November conference (Fortune Favours the Brave, 08/11/18) for a day of inspiration.
+ you will be matched with an experienced entrepreneur who will provide you with peer-to-peer mentoring support throughout the programme.
+ an exclusive end of Academy drinks reception.
If you join the Scale-up Leader's Academy. we promise:
- To raise your aspiration and help you grow your business quickly and sustainably
- To help you prepare your company for major growth by understanding what the scale-up journey will involve, the challenges ahead and some of the tools that can help you on your way
- To explore the biggest barriers to business growth, looking at the impact in each area once you are successful in achieving your growth ambitions
- To examine what your organisation needs, what must change and how you can develop an actionable plan that helps you to cope with the change scaling-up brings
- We won’t tell you what to do, but we will get you ready to scale-up and at the ‘starting-line’ with peer support around you and a clear strategic plan, so that you can succeed in achieving your business goals
- To continue providing you with inspiration and a helping hand long after the programme is complete.
By joining the Scale-up Leader's Academy, you promise:
- To attend all Scale-up Leader’s Academy sessions.
- To be open and honest with yourself, your coaches and mentors and within the group.
- To commit to at least two actions during each scale-up coaching session and inspirational workshop, that you will implement and report back to the group on.
- To provide data on your company’s performance and complete research and feedback forms throughout the programme, to help us monitor and evaluate the Academy’s impact.
Places are limited, with applications for the Scale-up Leader’s Academy closing on Friday 21st September.
For more information, or to discuss the Academy in more detail, call the any of the Forum team on 0191 500 7780 or email@example.com.