At the Entrepreneurs' Forum our basic ethos is to help, nurture and support entrepreneurs through the altruistic sharing of experience.
The unique nature of our membership structure - which spans the ages and stages of business life - means that there's always someone who has been there and done it; someone who has the first-hand practical knowledge that another member is looking for...
WE'RE STRONGER TOGETHER
A better you means a better business, and that's why joining the Entrepreneurs' Forum is one of the best things any owner-manager can do.
If you run your own business, are ambitious about growth and are not part of the Entrepreneurs' Forum, then you're missing out.
By becoming part of this unique community, you will regularly come together with like-minded people - the change makers of the North East business community - who can help you to drive your business forward.
Membership of the Entrepreneurs' Forum is not like a typical business membership, it's personal, designed to help and support you to grow your organisation. Membership costs £495 + VAT annually, which can be spread over 12 months by direct debit.
If you're looking for one-to-one support, you can benefit from talking to those who have been there and done it already through our successful mentoring programme, but if you prefer a larger peer group of like-minded entrepreneurs, you also have exclusive access to our annual programme of over 30 inspiring events.
By sharing your company's news & views with our community, entrepreneurs not only get the opportunity to raise their profile, but also to have a positive influence on our region by helping us to raise the profile of North East entrepreneurship.
WHO CAN JOIN
All of our members are owner-managers of North East based SMEs who take risks, innovate and continue to drive their businesses forward; creating jobs and wealth across the region.
Open to all sectors, to be eligible you must have been running a business that has been trading for at least two years and meet the following criteria:
- You must work full-time on your business.
- You must be ambitious and committed to business growth.
- Your current annual turnover must be at least £250,000.
- You must be the founding managing director, CEO or principal of the business with a significant ownership interest.
Founding directors or partners may be allowed membership at the discretion of the membership committee. We will also consider applications from:
- Serial entrepreneurs with a track record of successfully growing businesses.
- CEOs / Entrepreneurs who have been nominated to take over a qualifying business. E.g. the next generation of a family business or the nominated CEO successor.
- Entrepreneurs leading fully invested high-growth potential companies at an early stage.
- Outstanding individuals with strong entrepreneurial flair.
APPLY TO JOIN NOW...
Together we're stronger.
Entrepreneurial membership costs £495 (+VAT) annually.