Benefits to entrepreneurs
Membership of the Entrepreneurs' Forum brings with it many personal benefits as well as helping you to grow your business.
The important thing to remember is that you don't have to do everything. You can use your membership as you see fit; but of course, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out!
We recommend that you attend some of our inspirational events and get involved in our highly regarded mentoring programme, but there are many more benefits that come with being part of our unique peer group.
- Growth through mentoring - access to the Forum’s altruistic peer-to-peer mentoring programme;
- The chance to build relationships and learn from a peer group of over 400 business leaders;
- Complimentary entry to 10 inspirational member events, 5 on-site visits, 5 exchange events and 5 round-table discussions each year;
- Exclusive access to entrepreneur-only focus dinners & supper clubs;
- Exclusive opportunity to buy tickets to our 2 annual entrepreneurial conferences;
- Entrepreneurs’ Forum magazines and regular e-newsletter updates;
- Opportunity to get involved in Forum PR activity and share your own organisation's news with our network.
By joining a community of like-minded people who face some of the same challenges and opportunities as you, it really does open up a wealth of knowledge and a world of possibilities.
Entrepreneurial membership costs £520 (+VAT) annually.