With a mix of scale-up coaching and peer-to-peer mentoring for you, and shared business expertise and inspiration for you and your senior management, the Scale-up Leader’s Academy will give you a valuable insight into how successful organisations have scaled-up and engage your team along the way; allowing you to implement change immediately and transform the way you work.
Scale-up Coaching (for entrepreneurs):
- Introduction / Growth Mind-Set (14/01/19)
- People & Talent (11/02/19)
- Strategy & Planning (11/03/19)
- Execution & Implementation (29/04/19)
- Cash / Finance for Growth (10/06/19)
- Building a 'One Page Strategic Plan' (01/07/19)
Inspirational workshops (for entrepreneurs and their senior team):
- Authentic Leadership, with Floyd Woodrow (23/01/19)
- Culture and Values, with Bob Keiller (27/02/19)
- World-Class Teams, with Simon Hartley (20/03/19)
- Building a Brand, with Simon Middleton (03/04/19)
- Sales Masterclass, with Richard Lane (22/05/19)
- Getting Investor Ready, with Jonathan Gold (19/06/19)
You will also benefit from:
+ being matched with an experienced entrepreneur who will provide you with peer-to-peer mentoring support throughout the programme.
+ on-demand access to a decade of research into the psychology of success through 'The Winning Mindset for Leaders' digital coaching programme. Starting on 04/02/19, participants will receive 12 weekly video insights from some of the world's most successful sport, military and business leaders.
+ a place at the Entrepreneurs' Forum's showcase May conference (Together We Can Take on the World, 09/05/19) for a day of scale-up inspiration.
+ an exclusive end of Academy drinks reception.
Places are limited, with applications to join closing on Friday 14th December.
For more information, or to discuss the Academy in more detail, call the any of the Forum team on 0191 500 7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.