COVID-19 EVENT UPDATE
Last updated: Thursday 15th July, 09.18am
The guidance below is effective from Monday 19th July in accordance with the Government’s COVID roadmap as England moves to Step 4, the final stage of unlocking of COVID-19 restrictions. As a result, measures such as wearing face coverings and social distancing will become guidance, rather than law.
We are acutely aware of the ongoing risk of contracting COVID-19 and the potential requirement to self-isolate as a result of being a close contact of an infected person. We continue to prioritise the health and safety of our members, partners, team and event attendees and ask that everyone follows the COVID guidance in place for the event.
When attending a Forum event, please:
• Continue to bring a face covering with you to our events. It is likely that you will need to wear a face covering in certain communal areas of each venue and this will be communicated to you in advance via the event confirmation.
• Take a lateral flow test 24-hours prior to the event start time, ensuring you have a negative result. Lateral flow kits can be ordered online for free via the NHS website or collected from testing sites and local pharmacies.
• Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
• Do not attend if you have recently had any contact with someone positive or symptomatic, or have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
• Wash your hands for 20 seconds or use the sanitiser provided throughout the venue.
• Do not touch other guests, including handshakes.
• Bring your own notepad and pen as we will not be providing these.
• Read the confirmation instructions which will be sent to you prior to the event. These will include venue specific instructions for your arrival and COVID safety.
To keep you safe we are:
• At the time of writing, we are currently running in-person business events permitted from Step 3 of the government roadmap which adhere to all COVID-secure guidance, all legal requirements, and take all reasonable action to mitigate risk to public health. From Monday 19th July, we will deliver events in accordance with Step 4 of the government's roadmap.
• Placing seating 2m apart, where applicable, and using event spaces that allow social distancing to be maintained.
• No longer providing name badges, notepads, pens or other event stationery.
• Limiting venue capacity to 50% or rule of six when dining.