North East Entrepreneurial Awards
20 September 2019, 18:00 - 23:30
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Bottlebank, Gateshead
For over 16 years we've been celebrating entrepreneurs who have stood out from the crowd, leading dynamic, innovative businesses and making a genuine change to our region.
Hosted by local sporting legend, Steve Cram, our black-tie awards dinner is a fabulous evening of celebration and entertainment where the cream of entrepreneurial talent and leading figures within the North East business community come together to honour our high achievers. With the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead providing an inspirational setting for a fantastic occasion.
- Emerging Talent - Someone who has been a business owner for six years or less, as of Friday 20th September 2019
- Scale-up - Someone who has seen >20% growth for the last three years
- Mentor of the Year - Someone who offers their time altruistically to support their peers' growth
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Someone who has led their business to strong, sustainable growth in revenue and profit
- Lifetime Achievement - Someone who has shown huge commitment over a significant period of time and made a major impact to the regional economy
The deadline for suggestions is Friday 24th May. Please don't forget to add your own contact details, as we may need to get in touch with you to find out more about why you've made your recommendation.
Bookings are now open, reserve your seat today to avoid missing out!
This year we will be supporting the charity COCO as part of our fundraising efforts on the evening
The small Print - This event costs £99+VAT per person or £990+VAT for a table of 10, payable in advance. Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse the cost of any tickets cancelled after Friday 6th September.