Updated Monday 12th October at 12:12pm
The Entrepreneurs’ Forum delivers over 50 events per year and the health and safety of our members and attendees is our highest priority.
We ask that at in-person events, to keep yourself and our guests safe, please:
- Bring a face mask with you as you will be required to wear one in most public spaces including reception areas and corridors. We do not carry spare masks and you may be turned away from an event if you do not have one. If you're unable to wear one, please let us know in advance.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Most events are recorded and streamed online.
- Wash your hands using hand santisier provided throughout the venues.
- Do not touch other guests, including handshakes, and stay 2m apart.
- Bring your own notepad and pen as will not be providing these at events.
- On arrival, go straight to the venue as outlined in your confirmation email.
To keep you safe we are:
- Closely following Public Health England’s advice. At the time of writing, we are currently running a small number of in-person business events for up to 30 guests as outlined by the UK Government:
2.2.3 Business meetings and events
Business meetings and events of up to 30 people indoors are allowed in permitted venues if social distancing can be maintained and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 guidance. The rule of six does not apply to work, education and training activities.Exhibition and conference centres are permitted venues, if they have small, separate and directly accessible meeting facilities as part of the site, and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 secure guidance. If permitted venues have multiple, separate meeting facilities, these can be hired out simultaneously for separate meetings/events if social distancing can be maintained, groups can be kept separate, and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 guidance. Business meetings and events of over 30 people should not currently take place in any venue. Banqueting and private dining events should not currently take place in any venue.
- Placing seating 2m apart and using networking spaces that allow socially distanced networking.
- Streaming in-person events, allowing all members to access our content.
- No longer providing name badges, notepads, pens or other event stationery.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes via email, telephone and/or the Forum’s social media channels.