As entrepreneurs look to the future there will be choices to be made on how to fund the continuation of an existing strategy or access finance to take their business in different directions.
Options like organic growth, acquisitions, mergers and partnerships will all need evaluating and funding, whilst keeping working capital at the right level.
With that in mind, here we have sourced and developed content to support you in evaluating and making these key financial decisions.
In addition to sharing inspirational entrepreneurial stories, we are running a series of events which will help you lay the foundations now for sustained growth in the future.
They will be delivered through a variety of different formats including online group discussions, one-to-one mentoring, knowledge exchange events and more.
Top Tips and Advice
• Forum partner Chris Black, Brewin Dolphin: Financial Planning for Business Owners
• Forum member Jonathan Gold, Rivers Capital Partners: Managing Investor Relations
• Forum member Brett Jacobson, Mediaworks: Making Your Marketing Work in a Crisis
• Forum member Andy Briggs, IA Growth: Managing Cash Flow in a Crisis
If you need mentoring support, please contact Michael Dixon at the Entrepreneurs' Forum at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07734 925 971 and we will endeavour to connect you with someone.
• Ward Hadaway: Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
• North East Growth Hub: Coronavirus Toolkit
• Tees Valley Combined Authority: Online Support
• Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS): Homepage or call 0300 456 3565
• HMRC: Tax helpline to support businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) or call 0800 0159 559 to ask about Time to Pay, i.e. postponing paying tax, etc.
• UK Government: Advice for Employees, Employers and Businesses
• British Business Bank: Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)