How we work, what we mean by work and the importance of work in our lives has changed profoundly.
Entrepreneurs preparing their businesses for the future will face the challenges of producing growth and preparing for the new and unknown opportunities the future will bring, all while attracting and retaining top talent. .
With that in mind, we have brought together key information, specialist advice and subject expertise to help you create a compelling people experience.
In addition to sharing inspirational entrepreneurial stories, we are running a series of events which will help you lay the foundations now for sustained growth in the future.
These will be delivered through a variety of different formats including online group discussions, one-to-one mentoring, knowledge exchange events and more.
Top Tips and Advice
• Forum member Ashleigh Wright, Westray Recruitment: Learning and Development to Support a Career Change
• Forum member Craig Smith, The Printed Bag Company: Getting Started with Online Learning
• Forum members Kari Owers, O Communication and Laura Weaving, Duo Consulting: Keeping Your Team a Team
• Forum member Jayne Hart, The HR Dept Newcastle: What You Need to Consider When Asking Employees to Work from Home
• Friend of the Forum Simon Hartley, Be World Class: Video on Visual Leadership
If you need some mentoring support around People, please contact Michael Dixon at the Entrepreneurs' Forum at email@example.com, or by phone on 07734 925 971 and we will endeavour to connect you with someone.
• Ward Hadaway: COVID-19 Legal Support Hub
• Tees Valley Combined Authority: Online Support
• UK Government: Advice for Employees, Employers and Businesses
• NHS: Isolation Notes