Physical and Mental Wellbeing
Sustainable growth in the future requires particular attention to the nature of the workplace.
Creating a working environment which prioritises physical and mental health will be essential for all businesses in the future, particularly those who are looking to achieve ambitious plans in the months and years ahead.
Employee expectations are changing and in response, we have collected our members’ and partners’ expertise and other best in class resources to provide the tools and knowledge you need to build a healthy and high performing team.
In addition to sharing inspirational entrepreneurial stories, we are running a series of events which will help you lay the foundations now for sustained growth in the future.
They will be delivered through a variety of different formats including online group discussions, one-to-one mentoring, knowledge exchange events and more.
Top Tips and Advice
• Forum member Bethany Ainsley, OptiMe: Managing Stress During COVID-19
• Forum member David Cliff, Gedanken: Managing Anxiety in Uncertain Times
• Forum member Bethany Ainsley, OptiMe: Dealing with Overwhelm in Uncertain Times
• Forum member Ian Kinnery, Kinnery: Video on the Importance of Mental Health
If you need mentoring support, please contact Michael Dixon at the Entrepreneurs' Forum at email@example.com, or by phone on 07734 925 971 and we will endeavour to connect you with someone.
• North East Growth Hub: Coronavirus Toolkit
• Tees Valley Combined Authority: Online Support
• UK Government: Advice for Employees, Employers and Businesses
• NHS: Isolation Notes
• Health and Safety Executive: Coronavirus Latest Information and Advice
• Public Health England: Coronavirus Latest Information and Advice