It’s becoming increasingly clear that for businesses to realise their growth aspirations, they need to invest in their technology.
Businesses of all sizes have adapted rapidly in recent months, utilising technology to deliver their products and services, but those who want to stay ahead of the curve need to look beyond ‘now’ to the future trends in technology.
With that in mind, we have brought together key information, specialist advice and subject expertise on the subject of technology below.
In addition to sharing inspirational entrepreneurial stories, we are running a series of events which will help you lay the foundations now for sustained growth in the future.
They will be delivered through a variety of different formats including online group discussions, one-to-one mentoring, knowledge exchange events and more.
Top Tips and Advice
• Forum member and partner John Burns, Diamond Group: Utilising Technology During a Crisis
• Forum member Paul Drake, Sapere Software: Making Working from Home Work for You
• Forum member Jayne Hart, The HR Dept Newcastle: Asking Employees to Work from Home
• Forum member and partner John Burns, Diamond Group: Enhancing your IT Security While Working from Home
If you need mentoring support, please contact Michael Dixon at the Entrepreneurs' Forum at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07734 925 971 and we will endeavour to connect you with someone.
• North East Growth Hub: Coronavirus Toolkit
• Tees Valley Combined Authority: Online Support
• UK Government: Advice for Employees, Employers and Businesses