Previously referred to as our Business Support Partners, our Collaboration Partnership allows those organisations which have the greater good of the North East at its heart access to the region’s key business leaders.
There are many different types of support business owners need, whether it’s simplified routes to finance and grant funding, advice about entering new and international markets, support with infrastructure and connectivity or specific areas of business expertise.
If you provide support to businesses across the region, but sometimes find it challenging to build positive long-term relationships with key decision makers, then working with the Forum and our unique network of North East entrepreneurs could be the perfect solution.
- Raise your business’ profile amongst the region’s most aspirational entrepreneurs through joint branded literature, promotion and events
- Gain exclusive personal access to over 400 of the most senior decision-makers in the North East business community, including support to identify appropriate case studies and event speaker
- Be associated with an organisation whose aim is to help grow businesses and generate wealth in the North East
- Gain exposure and build business relationships with both entrepreneurs and our other high profile corporate business leaders
- You and one of your senior team will benefit from an exclusive first-class learning and networking environment, giving you access to industry experts and mentors through more than 30 of our inspirational and entrepreneurial events each year.
- Have the opportunity to raise your profile with business leaders and entrepreneurs by hosting and jointly developing events
- Gain increased profile on this website, including an organisational profile, inclusion in the Business Support section of the site, the opportunity to post news and PR stories, links back to your own website and regular signposting from our monthly e-newsletter and new member welcome emails
While this is not an exhaustive list of benefits, if you’d like to discuss Collaboration Partnership further, please call 0191 500 7780 or contact Jonathan Lamb at email@example.com.
Collaboration Partnership costs £5,000 (+VAT) annually. If your aims are altruistic and you support North East business, then we'd like to discuss working together.