- 20 Years
with Alice Hall
27 April 2020, 14:00 - 15:00
Delivered via Zoom
Join us to hear from serial entrepreneur Alice Hall about what she's learned over 8 years in business about building a brand and personal profile on social media.
Alice built the multi-million turnover fashion business Pink Boutique from a start-up, amassing over 2 millions social media followers. She recently left Pink Boutique to concentrate on a new venture - Rowen Homes - where she can pursue her passion for interior design.
During the session we'll cover:
- Which social platforms are best for which type of business
- The biggest opportunity right now
- Algorithms & how to play to them
- Scheduling softwares: when to use them
- Who to target & how to find them
- Delegating your social media activity across your company
- Maximising followers across platforms
- What type of content to post right now
This event is for members and partners of the Entrepreneurs' Forum. Please use the SAVE MY SEAT button to book your place and we look forward to seeing you on Monday 27th April.